Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crap And Trade

Are you kidding me? Wait a darn minute...

I thought you were going to be more transparent? The Democrats have whipped up a sepnding spree the likes of no other. No new taxes for those who earn under $250,000.00! Woo Hoo; uh wait; uh...

CBS News Article

Oh I see, they are just going to raise the CURRENT tax both you and I pay!

Give me a break! How can even the most educated Democrat think this is a good thing for everyone in this country? They have lost their way. The Republicans lost their way a long time ago but they seem to be putting their collective heads together to make one simplistic brain in opposition to the fruitbats on the left.

I tell you this...

remember who is in power right now and who is costing you more money! I don't care who votes for it. If our taxes increase and spending continues for these pork incentives...

VOTE THEM ALL OUT!

Crap & Trade is nothing more than one crooked politician greasing another crooked politician.

Your elected officials have forgotten who gives them their power...

YOU AND ME!

One thing is for certain, WE have the power to take it away as well!

VOTE THEM ALL OUT!

Read the article by a liberal news organization for yourself. I think you are smarter than what your elected officials make you out to be! Research, learn, look at the big picture...

VOTE THEM ALL OUT!

CBS News Article

No comments: