Friday, July 01, 2005

More Clinton Talkaround

When polled, Hillary Clinton's constituents voted by an overwhelming margin-60% to 30%-They want Hillary to take a pledge to serve out a full second term as their Senator and NOT run for president in 2008. When asked if she would make such a pledge, she, in Clinton style, talked around the issue by stating, "I am focused on winning re-election," "That is what I work on every single day, just as I have for the last four years. And I'm going to continue doing that every day, and I'm not going to get diverted." Source:July 2005 issue, NewsMax magazine Vol 7 number 7 p.44

Sounds to me like she is more concerned with being re-elected than doing the job she was sworn to do!!

For the full article and more great articles from the best Political Periodical (NewsMax) just click the link.

No comments: