Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hurricane Sickness

I have not been posting for a while. The hurricanes and the coverage of the same made me sick. I devoured all the media coverage I could as well as hearing first hand information from first responders in the affected areas. As usual, the Dems tried to capitalize on the slanted view the media presented. I remember switching over to Nancy Grace on CNN I think it was...She was ranting about the National Guard staying behind locked doors and not doing a "DAMN" thing! She was dramatizing the whole situation, playing to the masses' collective heartbreak over the plight of all those left homeless. It is well known by now that the reports of rapes, murders, etc. did not really happen. (However, I find it hard to believe that some type of lawlessness did not occur) Well Nancy Grace, until you have stood on that fine line between anarchy and order in the streets, and understand the cause and effect of trying to enforce anything in that type of situation, shut up!! Should the National Guard have gone in like gangbusters into the darkness tried to arrest or detain criminals and risked a firefight with roving gangs or the like? Well maybe they should have and in the process, shot unarmed innocent civilians. It would be then that you really would have had a story with which to pander your liberal wares.

Let me stop the madness....I promised myself I was not going to get caught up in the nuttiness. I could go on for days.

Just had to rant....

No comments: