Thursday, December 15, 2005

Higher Taxes

Isn't it funny how Billary wants new & higher taxes for all of us? Lets face it , the Clintons are millionaires yet they pay considerably less taxes than those in the same tax bracket. Once again what is good for the goose is not good for the gander.

Hey I have a great idea for the Billary camp...

They can put their tax avoidance, uh er, tax savings ideas into a downloadable eBook and charge $9.95 for it. That will surely bring in a bundle for Billary's re-election campaign. Wow, I hope they have an affiliate program if they do it!!

For the complete story on Taxgate, check out this months issue of NewsMax Magazine.

Also check out this article about Hillary's accomplishments during her 5 years as a Senator. The Secret of Hillary's Success I just have one thing to say, "Smoke and Mirrors." ...I think that has become my new Moniker.

No comments: